Saturday 29 September 2007

Next!

First up has to be an update for the total raised so far:
£2166
The website is still open for donations & I have yet to clear the collection tin from school office so there may be more to come in. I think I have good reason to be rather satisfied with that effort!


I haven't been on the erg this week, but tomorrow I'm going to do a 10k for the CTC - not aiming for a PB! Then Monday off (that's the most loaded teaching day - I only finish at 7pm) and start with the Pete Plan on Tuesday. I think I'm fully recovered now, my shoulders started aching a bit in the days following the marathon and I can still 'feel' my upper back, but I should really start erging again now! The next aim is to get the weight down to lightweight; at 5ft2 I should really be in that class to be healthy, so it's on to the shakes during the day & some good regular erging sessions to burn off those calories.


Reasons for not erging.... It's been a busy week! Last Sunday Chris & I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary, which was followed by an 'all clear' for him on Monday (relief all round!). I finally retrieved my erg on Wednesday so it's now settling back in the spare bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment